Skip to content
Questions About BiggerPockets & Official Site Announcements

User Stats

Votes
Brandon Turner#2 Questions About BiggerPockets & Official Site Announcements Contributor
  • Investor
  • Maui, HI
Votes |
My Clone Has Been Found! [Introducing the new BiggerPockets Content Wizard...)

Brandon Turner#2 Questions About BiggerPockets & Official Site Announcements Contributor
  • Investor
  • Maui, HI
Posted May 18 2015, 15:54

Hey everyone, 

After a lengthy search for the perfect clone for myself (see this post if you have no idea what I'm talking about) I'm excited to announce we've officially hired a new content producer for BiggerPockets... @Mindy Jensen

Mindy, or "Mindy J" as I call her (it's her rap name),  is an exceptionally bright real estate investor, writer, and superwoman who definitely knows her stuff.

She's written several articles on the BiggerPockets Blog over the past year, as well as offering advice and feedback here on the Forums. Since first meeting Mindy at FinCon a few years ago, Josh and I have always been impressed with her knowledge and ability to communicate it - plus her willingness to help others. 

I know I'm looking forward to seeing more of Mindy around the site, producing some pretty amazing articles, videos, podcasts, and more. 

Welcome Mindy! 

Loading replies...