Skip to content
Questions About BiggerPockets & Official Site Announcements

User Stats

Votes
Chris Clothier#4 Ask About A Real Estate Company Contributor
  • Rental Property Investor
  • memphis, TN
Votes |
Key Word Alerts on BiggerPockets - Game Changer!

Chris Clothier#4 Ask About A Real Estate Company Contributor
  • Rental Property Investor
  • memphis, TN
Posted Jan 2 2013, 15:18

So I have seen the emails and read the forums, but I allowed the holidays and end of the year wrap-up work to keep me from really focusing on the new Key Word Alert system that has been set up in Bigger Pockets. It took a quick holiday greeting call today with Josh Dorkin for me to understand the power of the new system - and a little bit of hazing from him for me being so slow to implement!

I have become so accustomed to using the search function every time I log on. Josh pointed out that rather than logging on and searching for the terms I follow I should enter the search one time in the Key Word Alert system and then Bigger Pockets will alert me every time those terms are mentioned in the system.

This is a huge time-saver and upgrade for Bigger Pockets and I really look forward to it helping me get even more engaged. I want to join the conversation as soon as terms that matter to me are mentioned on the site and add my advice or answers to those that need them as soon as possible. Thanks to Bigger Pockets for always working to improve the site! Looking forward to a big 2013 and Bigger Pockets is going to be a major driver of our success.

REI Nation, LLC Logo

Loading replies...