Investing in real estate while holding a full time job may not always get the most discussion in the real estate investing world - but there are thousands (if not millions) of investors who do just that. On today's episode of the BiggerPockets Podcast, we sit down with @Arthur Garcia, a busy part-time investor who has massed an impressive collection of rental properties while holding a full time job.
This show is filled with a ton of really great tips to help any investor - large or small - be more efficient with their investing time. In addition - this was probably the most humorous show to date!
In This Week's Podcast We Explore:
- How to invest when prices are too high in your area.
- How to get started with "buy and hold" investing when you don't have much money or time.
- How to use use "cost to rebuild" to predict the future of your market.
- Why Arthur and his wife sold their primary residence to live in an apartment while buying rental property.
- The "super creative way" to find flexible lenders.
- How to find "Portfolio loans."
- A great way to legally get around the "10 loan" limit for mortgages.
- Why investing while holding a job gives you an advantage.
- Tips for finding a great property manager.
- The story of a topless 90 year old woman that finally convinced Arthur to hire a property manager.
Check it out and listen to the show directly at:
BP Podcast 006: Investing While Holding a Full Time Job
Also, we've now got 100 5-Star reviews for the show in iTunes! If you have a minute, please take a moment to leave feedback and a rating for us on iTunes. These reviews and ratings definitely help us get more exposure, so please do help us out!
Finally - don't forget to "subscribe" to the show in iTunes, which also helps the show's visibility! Thanks.