• Real Estate Investor
  • Davenport, IA
Votes |
Under Sink Hot Water Instant Circulating System

Troy Bevans
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Davenport, IA
Posted Dec 5 2014, 21:04

Winter in Iowa is a chilling experience, no doubt, and one that needs to be strongly considered when your are an investor of mobile homes.  

A very inconvenient situation to find yourself in is one where your tenant calls, at 3 AM, as they have an early shift that day, with a towel wrapped around them, complaining that they do not have any water to take a shower.  You see, it was negative 10 degrees that night and the little pipes below the mobile home decided to become a flavorless popsicle!  Even more, the pipes got fat and lazy during this popsicle stage and split the seam of its pants...I mean pipes.  Bad, bad, bad situation indeed!

This is a true story from a local investor in my area who decided to start with mobile homes for the low barries to entry.  The home was great in the Spring, Summer, and Fall, but that chilling Winter took the low barries to entry and turned it into a profit sucking blizzard!

So now to my point!  Since considering his story during my due diligence period, I purchased an Undersink Instant Hot Water Circulating System, by Autocirc, from Home Depot and have been exceptionally pleased.  For a $250 investment, and about 30 minutes of installation time, I have been popsicle free since owning this mobile home.  It may not be for everyone, but I wanted to share my experience with you all to consider...unless ice fishing from your mobile is a fun possibility : ) 

Loading replies...