• Investor
  • West Palm Beach, FL
Votes |
Help!! Need help with Purchasing a Mobile Home

Victoria Lorick
  • Investor
  • West Palm Beach, FL
Posted Jul 21 2015, 09:28
Hi all! I recently ran across a Mobile home that says its remodeled for 13k OBO and it's presented as a mobile with 3 individual efficiencies. Each with separate entry/exits new baths in excellent cond. it seem to be in a great area, I drove by but since it's in a gated community, I couldn't get a look at the actual unit. I NEED HELP. my thoughts are offer $8-$10k, (it's been a week, craigslist) rent out the three units, (have no idea of the rental prices yet) I'm meeting with the owner this afternoon!! Sorry for the short notice but Since I finally got in touch with the owner I thought I better jump on it! I don't have any software to run the numbers yet, there must be HOA fees since its gated. What do I wanna know?? Everything! Lol I figure it would be easier to get a loan for 8-$10k He said there's no financing avail. Does that also mean owner financing? I was gonna ask him about owner financing! How do you NOT sound like a dork on your first purchase😔😕 I have confidence in you guys, I have seen you help a lot of folks on here. That's not all... There are several empty homes near me that I need to figure out so I'm NOT leaving, your STUCK WITH ME! Lol 😇😉

Loading replies...