Skip to content
Buying & Selling Real Estate

User Stats

Votes
Sam Leon
  • Investor
  • Fort Lauderdale, FL
Votes |
How do you keep track of properties from MLS?

Sam Leon
  • Investor
  • Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posted Dec 7 2013, 14:49

I am curious how some of the investors keep an eye on the MLS properties?

I personally use a combination of tools.

I used Coldwell Banker's web site FloridaMoves.com and set up several searches, usually by zip codes because that tends to be the most granular and that allows me to pick off various "neighbors" I want to focus on. I then set up daily email alerts for new listings, price adjustments etc...

I would then review the daily email and look up those that I am curious about using a bunch of other web sites, Trulia, Zillow, Realtor etc etc etc...

I originally selected FloridaMoves.com because it was fairly quickly updated unlike zillow and others seems to be 3 days behind. However, FloridaMoves.com seem to be very buggy lately and the email alerts no longer works. Besides, one really annoying thing about FloridaMoves is it does not allow you to add custom comments for each property you saved or to sort / organize them.

I wonder what sites you all use. Realtor.com?

Any other site that will allow you to set up custom searches, and save those searches, and provides UP TO DATE daily email alerts and links, and if you save a list of properties it will allow you to organize and sort those properties and attach comments?

Loading replies...