• Investor
  • Lakewood, WA
Votes |
Wholesaling?

Richard Gaston
  • Investor
  • Lakewood, WA
Posted Apr 29 2014, 00:38

Ok I need to build a bit of capital so I am going to do a bit of wholesaling, I know I had posted how I really feel about wholesaling online but as I said I need to make a bit of capital, to work with. How does one do wholesale just on the internet without really looking at the property, just looking at photos. I am finding quite a few motivated sellers online, I want to make an offer online (in fact I just put in an offer for a Lease with Option with terms, but I am doing that for my son who lives in Mississippi, and I live in Washington, lol but thats for a Lease w/Option to purchase, Owner Finance the deal for a certain amount of time, with a subject to clause, told my son if the owner is agreeable to the terms to go look at the property to give me a better idea of what I am dealing with). While I am talking to my son over the phone I have found a couple of fixer uppers close to my area but I want to put in an offer on them all online, get a contract if the offer is accepted also online then put it on contract, also online then sell the contract to a motivated buyer, ok now I am confusing myself here. Basically Find the house put in the offer get it on contract sell the contract, is that better? While I am online only, close the deal and have it wired to my bank account. Is that even possible???? If it is, please someone teach me, I am an old fart but I am still willing to learn. :-)

Loading replies...