Skip to content
Buying & Selling Real Estate

User Stats

Votes
Micheal Waldrup
  • Investor
  • Virginia Beach, VA
Votes |
$75,000 for maximum cash flow. How would you do it?

Micheal Waldrup
  • Investor
  • Virginia Beach, VA
Posted Jul 12 2014, 15:51

I'm currently comfortable with using $50k - $70k of my savings to invest for maximum cash flow. I have to add that caveat (cash flow) since I'm due to get out of the Navy here in 7 months. I'd love to not have to go back to Nuclear Power when I get out. I hope to only maintain a job for a year or so after discharge to move into real estate and investing full time. I'm already so passionate about it, my wife is tired of hearing about it!

My question: How would you use $50k - $70k to try to replace a normally $5k - $7k / month income? Is it even possible realistically?

I'd just like to get a feel for what others here think. I've been devouring the forums and all of it's resources since I joined (1 month ago i think). I'm open to any options, lending, SFRs, Flips, etc. I'd prefer to do it locally (Virginia Beach or northern NC), but that's not a must. 

Just getting a feel. I'm not looking for someone to point me in a direction. I'm perfectly capable of solving the problems on my own, just wondering where those of you with expertise in this would start. 

Hope I didn't come off as totally helpless. There's a certain amount of that feeling I get with every question I ask here.. haha. Thanks everyone! 

Loading replies...