• Real Estate Investor
  • South Richmond Hill, NY
Votes |
Making real estate a fun Business

Zaheer Jabbar
  • Real Estate Investor
  • South Richmond Hill, NY
Posted Aug 22 2014, 09:25

Well, to tell you: I love real Estate and BiggerPockets has really been helpful. In deed, they make everybody's pocket bigger by giving them free knowledge. At least, this one strong advantage of capitalist system, you don't get everything for free. You think I am joking, come to New York, you have to buy everything, even a piece cotton wool, so let us thank the sweet merciful Jesus for this site..

I like to tell you that I don't worry about nothing.. If get a deal or don't get a deal, I don't worry about nothing.. I know someday while I keep knocking, the good Lord will answer thy prayer. I am going to Pennsylvania to negotiate a deal with Real Estate Agent - Yes! You hear me right - with a Real estate dealer and you might think this is impossible but it's not. I heard a Biggerpockets podcast where this seasoned real estate investor shared some negation tactics and he said if you want to know if your negotiation skills are good, go to a bar and convince someone to buy you a beer... I say convince a woman instead to buy you a beer..Boy! If you pass that test you get any deal you want in life..

I listen hard Rock when I am doing Real Estate especially when go looking deals... There is a group called Drowning Pool.. Damn! I advise you to listen to that music before you do any deal... Drowning pool is really top class..