Skip to content
Buying & Selling Real Estate

User Stats

Votes
Summer Segeleon
  • Titusville, PA
Votes |
Selling Older Mobile home w/ acerage - Potential buyers & financing- Your expert advice please?

Summer Segeleon
  • Titusville, PA
Posted Sep 30 2014, 18:09

I'm finally ready to sell my first real estate purchase. It is an older (early 80's) single wide mobile home on 2.66 acres. There is also a junky house on the property that may or may not need torn down> I am promoting it as a mobile with land for $25K

MY QUESTIONS :  I kind of planned on whomever buys it paying cash, but am afraid that I'll be bombarded with people who THINK they will be getting a bank loan, and in the end will not be able to because of the mobile home factor or the condition (its decent, but will still need some work). 

How do I avoid having to show it to people who fall into this category? What should I write in my ad to let people know that it will not pass bank financing? Or what would I say to people when the ask to come see it to make sure that they have a way to get the money...I've written "NO RENT TO OWN" , and "PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO VIEW THE PROPERTY IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE MONEY or HAVE NO WAY OF GETTING IT" ..I'm soooo busy and I have quite a few appointments to show it, but I do NOT want to be wasting my time.

Loading replies...