• Real Estate Investor
  • Raeford, NC
Votes |
Tomorrow I am headed to Carmax...

Chance Cooper
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Raeford, NC
Posted Oct 12 2014, 18:45

So November of last year I purchased a brand new Dodge Ram Hemi right off the lot, a month later I was told I was deploying to Afghanistan…I made a huge mistake and got completely outside my comfort zone. Had a few buddies at work that put the jumper cables on me and I went and bought it. After my recent deployment I had plenty of time to think about where I want to be in the next ten years and owning multiple properties is where I want to be.

I figure with a truck payment of $590 a month, that money could be used towards building my rental empire not to mention all the gas a Hemi sucks up…There will be plenty of days ahead where I can buy nice cars, I have to get the passive income created first. I am completely comfortable driving a used cheaper paid for vehicle for now...I seen where Mark Ferguson purchased a Lamborghini but did it after he had a very well developed empire. Thats what I want, and one day I will get there but not now...

Hopefully Carmax helps me break even on the truck. I don't mind taking a hit as long as its not to much of a hit. I really would just much rather put that $580 towards another home…Cant wait till tomorrow!

Loading replies...