• Investor
  • sacramento, CA
Votes |
Greedy Real Estate agents in Atlanta

Sam Hadad
  • Investor
  • sacramento, CA
Posted Oct 22 2014, 13:39

Hello everyone , just wanted to bring something up and see if any of you have ever seen something like this , or is it just me thinking this is weird ?!

I have been trying for the last couple of months to buy a house in Atlanta for cash for fix and flip.

Every day I spend hours looking for deals, analyzing, calling realtors to gain info on  specific areas and such, but as soon as I want to put an offer the house is gone.

there has been so many times that a house just got listed and I even look at the views on that house , I am like the first or second person that has even seen it , but when I call the agent to put an offer I hear the same response ( house is under contract ) .

Is there some kind of a game going on in Atlanta area that any out of state investor looks like a mafia to them or maybe they don't like them?! Some of the realtors I have talked to are a member of BP too, but I don't want to mention any name, just a clarification on if it’s something that is OK to do?! (Maybe selling to your friends and families first is totally fine now )

Loading replies...