• Real Estate Broker
  • Canton, GA
Votes |
2015 GOALS: What are yours??

Joel Owens
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Canton, GA
ModeratorPosted Nov 15 2014, 20:35

I know it has been mentioned what everyone is doing to finish out the year.

I wanted to see what everyone is planning for next year. I want to get more specific about my goals. I can hit smaller goals easier with not much effort so I want to push myself next year.

Target is 200 million in commercial real estate transactions and 5 million in commission. Also I want to take advantage of the market and buy multiple commercial retail properties for myself. I am going to work on writing a book, dropping 40 pounds, further systematizing my business, hiring a full time assistant, starting a family, and starting up some syndicates as I am getting increasing demand for investors wanting to place capital with me. Of course continuous education, having fun, and some travel would be nice.

I want to hear what others have planned for their life and business. It's always fun to see others succeed and grow. 

I was listening to Tom Hopkins recently on a podcast and I heard he was having a seminar in February. I liked his style and thought process. He is fixing to retire soon I think so I was thinking of going before that occurred. 

Loading replies...