• Flipper
  • Port Deposit, MD
Votes |
Buddy, you can't do that!

NA Jones
  • Flipper
  • Port Deposit, MD
Posted Nov 18 2014, 12:26

I feel compelled to share this story with someone and I figured you guys might get a kick out of this.

A colleague (non REI) came to me today to say hello, and - making idle chit chat - I asked him how the purchase of his house is going. From the details I've gathered, he's under contract for a fixer-upper foreclosure - trying to finance it as an OO through FHA so you can imagine the kind of nightmare of a time he's had. (I don't know what he or his agent was thinking, but I digress...)

His bank required a few repairs be made, but of course being a foreclosure, the seller won't make them.  Allegedly, someone told him they'd turn a blind eye to him making the repairs.  So he went over to the property over the weekend, fixed some soffit, hung a door, and to remediate a structural issue with the shed

HE BURNED THE SHED TO THE GROUND.

I'm at a loss for words.  So many things wrong with this - starting with trespassing and ending with arson.  Icing on the cake is he's spent all day telling coworkers about the "bonfire" he had at "his" place this weekend.

Loading replies...