• Real Estate Broker
  • Miami, FL
Votes |
Buying Properties With A Mentor Who Puts Up The Money

Mordchai Lunger
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Miami, FL
Posted Nov 26 2014, 15:05

I have been doing lots of research on this site, and i have seen many people recommend going to your local REI club. So you can connect with other investors, so i contacted my local club which is BREIA. They offer a mentor program i was curious if this was what many of you recommended i start with. I spoke with one of the mentors and he was explaining the program they supply 100% of the funding and the mentor goes through every step with me. All of this sounded great to me but of course there is a catch first we split the profit 50/50 which i am fine with but they also charge a fee of $7,400 to get started with this program. Is this common for a mentor to charge such a high starting fee. Im always hearing not spend money on these guru or programs they just want your money. Do you think this is the same thing it is a lot of money but it will also make things so much easier for me.

Is this worth it or should i save my money, has anyone gone through this same experience, with a mentor or REI club has it worked out ?

Loading replies...