Skip to content
Buying & Selling Real Estate

User Stats

Votes
Jill H.
  • Investor
  • Alpharetta, GA
Votes |
ADVICE PLEASE: Marketing Turnkey properties with renters living in them to buyers

Jill H.
  • Investor
  • Alpharetta, GA
Posted Dec 19 2014, 13:08

Hello, I am new to the forum, hello to all!

My questions is, I was contacted to assist in marketing 20+ turn key properties for a gentleman in [REMOVED]. But he doesn't want the properties marketing in the mls system. Over half of the properties are turn-key with renters already living in them. The others are already rehabbed. I have to find buyers or bulk buyers that will purchase these properties with the renters. Could anyone please tell me how to find for a list, a website for buyers of turn key properties??? This is not like putting a property in the MLS system and they come to you. I want to help this gentlemen, but where do I start to try to buy buyers for these type of properties? Or is there a great website out there that deals turn-key because I can't find it. I am truly lost!! One option was to place with an auction. There has to be a better way, I just can't figure this out. Thx for any help or suggestions!!!!!!!!!!

MODERATOR:  THIS IS A REQUEST FOR MARKETING ADVICE, NOT AN OFFER TO SELL THESE HOUSES.

Loading replies...