Votes
Corey Edmonds
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
Back to the drawing board...

Corey Edmonds
  • Charlotte, NC
Posted Jan 31 2015, 14:59

Good day BP Community.  I'm in a bit of a pickle as it stands now as I venture into beginning my investment portfolio, while working on borrowed time.  I currently work overseas as a contractor for a private company (Afghanistan) and I spend very little time in the USA every several months.  On the vacation that I am currently taking, I spent time in Atlanta where I planned to locate potential properties to purchase.  The issue falls in the fact that the finance manager refused for my realtor to allow me to view any properties BEFORE confirming all financing, to include my 2014 tax returns (in which I haven't received the W2 for yet...).  Wasting my time and theirs due to inactivity for the two free days that I was able to squeeze into my busy travel schedule, I am left with nothing.  Do you have any advice or information to help further me along in this process?

Also, note that they have a policy that investors (apparently) need to provide a SPECIFIC Power of Attorney to the property under contract, versus the general POA that I have used to purchase a property in the past.

Peace & Blessings.

Loading replies...