Skip to content
Buying & Selling Real Estate

User Stats

Votes
James Ihssen
  • Real Estate Broker
  • North Aurora, IL
Votes |
Got 3 Properties under contract in January, 2015 is looking pretty good!

James Ihssen
  • Real Estate Broker
  • North Aurora, IL
Posted Feb 6 2015, 09:09

I just wanted to share to the world the success that I have had so far in 2015!  I am a slow and steady type of guy and have decided recently to accelerate my business, and have already seen the results of my work!

First of all, I am a Realtor and love being one! I scout the MLS in real time literally every day with my custom searches looking for good deals. If I had unlimited access to funding I could do a dozen deals a month easy (for both buy and hold & rehab acquisitions) but as anyone knows it is not that easy.

So far I have three accepted deals and two of them are closing here in a few weeks.  The third is a Short Sale so there is a timeline there but I am hoping to set up a pipeline of deals now (many short sales under contract) locked in at the (lower) winter prices for me to work with in the summer.  I have already witnessed prices bouncing a little from the winter doldrums and it is only February!

One of the properties purchased I will be putting into my IRA. This is an exciting strategy that will yield tremendous tax free returns (as soon as I get it rented).

Hopefully this post will serve as inspiration for those out there just sitting and waiting or stuck with analysis paralysis.  Get out there and write some offers if you want some deals!!

Loading replies...