Skip to content
Buying & Selling Real Estate

User Stats

Votes
Kyle Grimm
  • Investor
  • St. Louis Mo
Votes |
Seeking Managing/Accounting Software advice. KEEP GRINDING!

Kyle Grimm
  • Investor
  • St. Louis Mo
Posted Mar 30 2015, 06:35

Hello all! 

I am in search of the best program/software to fit my needs.  I have a small portfolio of 3 units currently, but looking to grow to around 10 next year.  With 3 units, I haven't had too much accounting to do, but I am looking for a program to help me manage my units as I grow.  By reading reviews, I feel Quickbooks is too accounting oriented and not enough of the management side of things.  I want a program I can keep track of rents due, tenant information, leases and contracts, as well as expenses and rents coming in.  The most important part would be keeping track of my expenses and money coming in (repairs, utilities, rents, ect.) and being able to let my accountant log in and help me keep things organized.  

It would be nice to also have a program to help me with rehabs (estimating repairs, analyzing the deal, ect.)  I know I can't expect to find a program that will do everything but I want to get a better feel for whats out there.  

If you could just comment what you use and whether or not you like it that would be GREAT!    

KEEP GRINDING! 

Loading replies...