• Levittown, NY
Votes |
Darren Sager Invited Me

Karen Hurd
  • wholesale/assign/whatever
  • Levittown, NY
Posted Apr 14 2015, 17:03

Hi everyone,

Darren Sager invited me to the event on Tuesday April 28th I believe.. ....I work long hours on Tuesday, Live on Long Island and by the time I got there...It would be over. He also told me if I needed an "Investor friendly realtor on Long Island" to let hin know. I tried to send him a message back about how grateful I was that he asked and yes! Yes! Yes! I need an investor friendly realtor on Long Island as they are extremely difficult to find. After I wrote him the message, I couldn't send it unless I upgraded my account. I love this site. I thinks It's the best site on the net, has terrific info and I have learned a lot. I can not afford to upgrade yet. I haven't done my first deal yet and my job doesn't cove my bills..I have to borrow money from my brother a lot. I'm doing this so that I can afford to be able to make a lot more money and upgrade. 

So, if anyone out there knows an investor friendly realtor on Long Island prefer in Nassau County; words could not describe what this would mean to me. 

Thanks for reading my post and God Bless

Karen H

Loading replies...