Skip to content
Buying & Selling Real Estate

User Stats

Votes
Kyrin Veritas
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Phoenix, AZ
Votes |
**Calling the MOST resourceful REI minds to help me outsmart this challenge before it's too late!!**

Kyrin Veritas
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Phoenix, AZ
Posted Apr 17 2015, 04:23

I've noticed that Bigger Pockets has some of the most brilliant REI minds contained within its depths & I would be so grateful if y'all would lend me your wisdom.

Here's the deal. I am committed to earn $15,000 by the end of April. Unfortunately, it took WAAAY longer than expected for me to recover from surgery. My original plan was to do it through traditional wholesaling. I am down to the wire, so I have limited time to do my usual marketing to find deals. I DO however have a decent list of accredited investors begging me for properties. I also have several wholesalers with properties under contract who are open to splitting profit with me if I bring them legit buyers.

Question is: Do you think that is my best option to achieve my goal of $15k by April's end? I am time rich right now and a bulldog when I've set my mind to something, so I will bust my *** to make this happen without hesitation. 

Your thoughts?

Loading replies...