Skip to content
Buying & Selling Real Estate

User Stats

Votes
Gracw W.
  • La Crosse, WI
Votes |
New to Real estate HUD home.Can you help?

Gracw W.
  • La Crosse, WI
Posted Jul 28 2015, 20:42

Hello, my name is adette. I came from an asian country and moved here in america 5 years ago and now a naturalized US citizen.I am married,26 years old,female, no kids and have owned two houses,my home and the other one is a rental.I love being in a real estate business and still new to this.Now i have a big question about HUD real estate, i am not really an experience person on buying a hud home. We found this house that we like and We have won the bid on purchasing this one property for rental and will be using a conventional loan. how do you proceed on getting a loan when the bank appraisal need to have all the utilities in the house on, and the HUD people refused to turn on the water utility?just crazy. Any ideas? I am new to this, I have not purchased any kind of hud homes before.Is it possible that we sneak in to have the water meter hook up ask the city to do it? im not really sure about it. I dont want to get fine either from doing something that would have bad consequences. We have a real estate agent working with us but she is not that helpful either.My husband and I are confuse we dont know what to do next. pls. help.thanks for your feedback

Loading replies...