Pro Member
  • Londonderry NH & Miami, FL
Votes |
Investor Friendly Realtor in Dayton OH?

Wayne Snell
Pro Member
  • Londonderry NH & Miami, FL
Posted Sep 2 2015, 08:22

Hi BP, I have been struggling to find a "good" investor-friendly realtor in the Dayton OH area. I have contacted a few that I found on Zillow/Trulia, had great conversations with them, received all sorts of promises for how they can help me as an out-of-state investor and then they go completely dark. I invest in non-performing notes, and occasionally need to foreclose on a property when we are unable to get the borrower(s) to re-perform or give us a deed-in-lieu. I am in this situation right now with a property in Dayton. I completely disclose this up front whenever I speak with a prospective realtor. I realize that the realtors are probably thinking that they might help me only to find that the property sells at the Sheriff sale, so they don't want to waste their time. However, I find that more often then not I do end up get getting the property back and then need to sell it via a realtor. Even if it does sell I am willing to pay them for their effort expended. Any one have a good recommendation for who to work with?

Loading replies...