• Investor
  • Ascutney, VT
Votes |
Better Homes n Gardens (masiello) VS. Keller Williams

Devin Mann
  • Investor
  • Ascutney, VT
Posted Sep 2 2015, 12:21

as a new agent which one do you think i should go for? i interviewed them both three times and i am really torn between the two...

KELLER WILLIAMS - everyone says KW has a lot of expenses but whenever i ask they tell me there isnt much except for $80 monthly. higher commission, cap out at 25k and then i get 100% commiss. One thing i dont like about KW is how hard they are trying to recruit me. They tell me not to interview anywhere else because "they are the best and there is no point".  Everywhere else says, "check out who everyone and then come back to us". KW has that whole pyramid D.R.I.P thing  going on where they get some of my commission or however that works....    How hard is it to get going at KW as a brand new agent? to get my first listing and to continue getting listings to make money?

MASIELLO-  I dont really have much against them.  They pay for everything, but they take a lot of commission. all the referrals that they give you, you need to pay even more commission. 

KW looks better, but i just think they are hiding something and i am hoping someone can further explain anything i may be missing.

any advice helps

NH , New Hampshire , real estate agent , New england , realtor . 

Thanks.

Loading replies...