Votes
Tyler Parker
  • Cincinnati, OH
Votes |
Some very basic questions

Tyler Parker
  • Cincinnati, OH
Posted Oct 8 2014, 06:01

I have been a residential real estate broker for a while and am starting to get into commercial a little bit. I realize this is where the money is, if you can be successful. I also graduated college with a degree in real estate, in which, the entire curriculum was geared towards commercial real estate. So, excuse my very basic questions. 

I am looking for a warehouse space for a client right now. One of the requirements is 22' ceiling height clearance. Most of the listings are well below that. I also read that the definition of ceiling height clearance is the minimum height clearance in any one spot. Does that mean that when a listing says 18', that most of the space could be 22'+ and just one part of the warehouse is 18'? How do I know without going to every building and measuring? Any advice on this would be great. 

Also, they are leasing the space. What basic tips could you give me with regards to making sure my client gets everything they deserve.... in other words, I don't need them knowing that I am green in this area of real estate. I want to make sure I am taking care of them as much as a veteran would be. It is very important to me that all my clients are happy with my service. 

Loading replies...