Skip to content
Commercial Real Estate Investing

User Stats

Votes
Michael Tempel
  • Property Manager
  • Minneapolis, MN
Votes |
I have Foreign Investor Interest, How to Verify, Conduct Business?

Michael Tempel
  • Property Manager
  • Minneapolis, MN
Posted Nov 15 2014, 14:25

We have been in business since 2007 and have a successful business that luckily has had a great track record.  This has attracted investor interest, but at the same time opens up potential liability and of course the task of property setting up investment structures that I iron clad and good for all parties involved.

We recently have been contacted by multiple interest from foreign countries.  Does anyone have good advice on how to proceed?  I want to make sure the sources are valid of course, but also not connected to anything that could negatively are company image as well.

Also, I have a few groups I work with that have put valid syndications together (about 25 million under management), but am looking for an individual that can help do the same for our company directly vs. an outside group we offer our services to.

If anyone can offer help in either area I thank you in advance.   We currently have about 15 million combined investment offers from multiple investors that reached out to us directly that we simply don't know how to proceed with.

Loading replies...