Foreclosures
Account Closed
  • North Richland Hills, TX
Votes |
Looking for help with foreclosure auction in Fort Worth, Texas

Account Closed
  • North Richland Hills, TX
Posted Jun 26 2015, 23:47

Foreclosures are new to me, so I am hoping to get some insight form more experienced investors:

I have located a property with favorable numbers that is listed for foreclosure auction in about 10 days.  I met with the owner today in an attempt to explore possibilities of helping him out. He didn't have much to say other than "I'm fine  ... I've got money now." He was very nervous and I feel that he might be in denial about his situation.

I don't want to spend time on this if he has actually worked things out with the bank, but I think this could be a good opportunity. I am familiar with the area, and the house is in good condition from what I can see. It should sell fairly quickly with minimal repairs. If I can get it at the right price, it is a no-brainer.

So my question is this: Is it appropriate to contact the foreclosure attorney to understand the real situation? Will they share useful information? Or do I just have to wait until the auction day to see if it actually goes up for sale?

I'm sorry if this is a basic question, but I'm learning as I go!

Loading replies...