Foreclosures

User Stats

Votes
Rob Rey
Votes |
Bank of New York Mellon REO question

Rob Rey
Posted Apr 28 2009, 07:33

Does anyone know if Bank of New York Mellon occasionally sells properties that never hit Realtor.com ?

And if so , do you happen to have any info, such as who they might use to dispose of REO's you can give me ?

Does anyone know who they tend to use to help them with their REO's ?

any info at all that can give me a contact would be much appreciated

I have been doing some research on the deeds site and I notice they manage to dispose of some REO's in Massachusetts yet I cannot find evidence that the property
ever hit Realtor.com or a similar site

Would anybody have a guess how BNY Mellon might be disposing of REO's without using the typical Realtor.com network ?

I am looking for a contact for BNY Mellon so I can see if a properties of there's is sold or ever will be sold ?

There is a lockbox on the property, bit it just sits there empty month after monrth .

Bank of NY Mellon took 8 months to kick the people out AFTER they had fully foreclosed on it , and it has now sat empty for 4 plus months .

A neighbor thought she had saw a sign in the front yard
that had the word foreclosures on it plus a 1 800 number
but the sign disappeared , possibly simply either the sign blew away, or kids removed it, or some local rep of BNY Mellon removed it .

So to sum this up , any info or contact you can give me for BNY Mellon is much appreciated

I sent them an email, havent heard back from them yet

thank you

Loading replies...