User Stats

Votes
Donna Drake
Votes |
Won house at auction!

Donna Drake
Posted Dec 20 2010, 00:29

Hi everyone,

I recently posted asking questions on how to purchase a house at auction. Every time I replied to your responses, they wouldn't post, so I'm starting a new thread to let you know the outcome.

I won the house. Two investors were there and dropped out early in the bidding. I was bidding against a couple who saw the house for the first time over the weekend, and they did bid me up, but I still got the house for a steal!

The house had a starting price of 118K less than what was owed. I could have won for a dollar over if I had been the only bidder. The starting price in my area is the starting price. I checked for lien's and taxes and all was good, and I thank you all for your great advice! You had a great discussion going in my previous thread, and I'm sorry I couldn't join in.

I plan on moving after the new year! I wanted to write and thank you all! This web-site has proven to have very caring and helpful people. I really appreciate your knowledge and the time you all take to help someone realize their dreams.

Sincerely,

Donna :D

Loading replies...