• Investor
  • Lakewood, WA
Votes |
About Webinars

Richard Gaston
  • Investor
  • Lakewood, WA
Posted Apr 15 2014, 20:14

I hate it when I get an invite to a Webinar hoping to learn something new, and sometimes I get lucky, then I get hit by a ticket price in order to continue learning. I was just watching Kent Clothier on Finding Motivated Sellers, which was good, in fact it was on a subject I just asked a question here about. He even offered a program to even help find these elusive people, then I got hit with the price tag, I got sticker shock. $995 for this system. Has anyone dealt with Kent Clothier? If I had the money that some investors has to start their deals I would've done it but I don't. I even sent a message telling him that, knowing that the only people who reads it are the Sales Reps and it most likely will get tossed into the circle bin. Sometimes it does get frustrating, I am trying to learn new techniques in order to succeed (that is why I am here, asking questions and posting what little I do know to help others). Thank you for letting me be a member here and I hope I am not to much of a bother to anyone when I ask a lot of questions.

Loading replies...