• Real Estate Investor
  • Phoenix, AZ
Votes |
Buy & hold in Phoenix or fix & flip

Dalenna Klingelhoets
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Phoenix, AZ
Posted Jul 25 2014, 17:41

Hi, Everyone I am new to the site. Started listening to bigger pockets a couple weeks ago and I'm loving what I'm hearing. Okay, so let's get started with what I have going on for investing in the Phoenix AZ area. I'm 25 years old, and started investing in property around January 2011. I purchased my primary home for a great deal in Scottsdale AZ. Rented out two rooms and collected full cash flow. Oh this home I purchased was cash deal. I then emptied my retirement and purchased another property in scottsdale in March of 2011. Both were 3 br 2b single family homes.  A year later I purchased another rental property in scottsdale, but this was a studio. All 3 had positive cash flow. Then the market went crazy in 2013 and 2014. I ended up selling all 3 and made a significant profit on all. In June 2014 I closed on another home in Phoenix which I currently reside. Then I closed on another property in Melrose district downtown Phoenix for a screaming deal. I'm going to be renovating it. Although, I am wondering if I should buy and hold for two years like I did with my other properties? Or fix and flip? I'm also looking for funding partners to go in on deals together.  I've heard something's about private money lenders. Do you have any advice on who is a good recommendation ? With win- win mindset.. I feel like I have so many questions. It is so great to have a website strictly For investors. Very cool! Look forward to hearing your advice, thoughts and opinions. 

Thank you! 

Loading replies...