• Flipper/Rehabber
  • Mentor, OH
Votes |
Full Time Investors: What's a typical day look like

John Ellis
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Mentor, OH
Posted Nov 23 2014, 11:45

I am planning on leaving my current job and going after my dream of being a full time real estate investor. I am a fix and flip real estate investor who owns the construction company that does all of our rehabs. I am interested on working on my business and not in my business. My goal is to use profits to buy, rehab and hold rentals. Currently I work in (somewhat on) my business part time and mostly at night and weekends. My first day will be Monday June 22nd. 

I am in the process of trying to put together a typical day schedule and I am interested in seeing how others use their time on a daily basis. Is it a set schedule? Obviously you are not clocking in or out but I am interested in what other full time investors are doing. If you could post example days or time management or even if you have a document. Currently I am reading Getting Things Done and it seems to really stress writing things done and prioritizing. Obviously each day will be bring about its own set of things but how do you work on the business. 

Thank you for taking the time to help me become a better management of my time/day.

Loading replies...