• Las Vegas, NV
Votes |
Looking To Do Free Work!

Jason Eyerly
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Las Vegas, NV
Posted Nov 23 2014, 18:17

Hello BP,

After months of reading, asking questions, and posting on the forums I'm trying desperately to get involved! HGTV just doesn't cut it! I'm not sure if this is the traditional approach to finding a mentor, but here's to a little innovation and something different.

I've read a lot about finding a mentor and what that means for the mentor as well as the student. On my end, it means bringing value to the relationship, and making you some money. So, bottom line I'm here to impress you, tell you a bit about myself and my numbers, what I have planned, and try to build a professional business relation, and perhaps even better, a friendship. So if you'd be so kind as to read this post and give me the time of day and hear me out, it would be much appreciated! If you're still reading, thank you very much! Without further ado...

In 2010 while I was still in high school I became very interested in stocks. I began to follow the markets, but since I wasn't yet 18 I was unable to open a brokerage account so I could only "paper trade" and read books. This turned out to be a great thing for me because I started reading investment articles, subscribed to IBD, and began reading every book about the markets I could get my hands on. Now here I am, in present day, and I currently day trade and swing trade equities and commodities for a well respected firm in the financial district of New York City. Because of my career choice I'm very well versed in calculating risk to reward and many other factors important in investing. About 9 months ago, I wanted to increase my investing abilities and I started looking into real estate, because I realized while still in high school that assets, cash flow, and investments were important, and something that all of the world's wealthiest people participated in.

I realize that I need to bring value to any partner/friend/mentor I invest with and so I've outlined what I can offer you and bring to the table should you choose to invest your time and knowledge in me, and give me a chance. I'm interested in fix/flips, buy/hold, and notes! I'm willing to do the tedious work and all, as long as we can work together remotely. Reason being I just took up a job as a commercial cross country truck driver, so I won't be sitting still! Since I'll be in the truck a lot, and don't have a lot of monthly expenses, I took up this gig to stash away every penny I make for REI while continuing to build my trading account at the firm. I'm hoping to get an FHA Multifamily sometime in the next year. Anyways....

My Offer:

• Cheap/Free Labor
  • Willingness To Learn
  • Deals, deals, deals! You're my guy/gal, so my deals are your deals. What I find I come to you with first so we can flip them together. 
  • A prodigy to make you proud!

What I ask:

• Small, if any part of profit (I understand I have to build up my own capital, etc. if I want a larger cut of pie)
  • Answer Questions
  • Teach Me Your Wise Ways!

If you think I may be worth a shot, shoot me a PM/Colleague Request, or just reply to this post and I'll be in touch. If you'd like to meet me in person, don't be shy. I'm currently located in Las Vegas if you're in the area. Worst case scenario you hate me, and we enjoy a good lunch! I've also attached a link so that you can see the resume of what I've done this far in life as well as my LinkedIn Profile, if you have any interest! Please, check them out. I promise you I am not your average 21 year old, and what I've accomplished this far shows that I am determined to succeed in all my endeavors! Thanks for your time and I appreciate any suggestions you may have!

LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jason-eyerly/45/405/82a
Resume: View My Resume Here

Best Regards,

Jason Eyerly

Loading replies...