Skip to content
General Real Estate Investing
Account Closed
  • Investor
  • Oak Park, CA
Votes |
Investing out of state in Milwaukee and Indianapolis, looking for local contacts.

Account Closed
  • Investor
  • Oak Park, CA
Posted Dec 18 2014, 13:39

Hello everyone,

My name is Anup Patel and I am Real Estate Investor based in California looking to invest out of state. I have some experience investing California. I looking for buy and hold properties as well as flips as well. After doing some market research and looking at demographics investing in Milwaukee and Indianapolis looks like a great place to invest.

I am planning to make a trip to Milwaukee and Indianapolis in March/April 2015, to look and scout both of these areas in person. I am hoping to network with real estate agents or property mangers who can find me single family homes below 25K-30K that require up to 5k in repairs  or duplex or triplexes that average about 25k a door. I would be purchasing these properties all cash if possible.

Please reply if you know anyone willing to work with out of state investors in either of these areas or just if you like to network via the biggerpockets community. Hopefully after getting some contacts I can finalize a trip and get to meet some if you as well. Thanks for help and Happy holidays.

Anup

Loading replies...