• Wholesaler
  • Navarre, FL
Votes |
Private or HML that requires no money down in FL

JPaul Mills
  • Wholesaler
  • Navarre, FL
Posted Sep 28 2014, 18:08

Hello all.  I am a new investor that has started of by wholesaling on July 1 and have been very blessed in this business from the get go.  I have closed 4 deals in the last 2 months but now have a property under contract that is a great opportunity for a rehab.  It's in an area that all the buyers I have networked with have told me that Anyang in this area they want first dibs.  So that to me says "good opportunity." 

Can anyone in FL give me some insight on lenders, whether hard money or private, that would be willing to lend me the house purchase price plus the rehab costs? I know that private are more the word of mouth/ meet at the REIA groups, but being a new investor I just don't know who would say "yes I'll lend you X amount of cash."

That's why I'm thinking that the HML would be the best bet for my first go around although the more costly route. I have read on many of the lenders sites that the require 10% cash down and that I don't have. The numbers work super well on this house and I know for a fact by the CMA Around the home that this will sell and sell quickly.

Please any help would be appreciated