• Golden, CO
Votes |
Looking for Colorado Rual Construction Lenders and Investors

Ted DeKowzan
  • Investor
  • Golden, CO
Posted Apr 1 2014, 22:06

Hello Bigger Pockets,

I’m new to the site but enjoyed all the great info and ideas. I wanted to reach out to everyone in the hopes to connect with people that may be interested in similar deals and projects. I’ve currently come across several small acreage properties on the outskirts of the Denver Metro area. These properties are typically an older house that could be scraped with a few acres or in some instances vacant land in a great location. Some of these properties would be perfect candidates for individuals that are looking to have a little property, maybe have a horse or two, but still within commutable distance to the Denver Metro area. Other properties I have come across are within the development path of local cities and are ready to be subdivided into several lots. I have a network of realtors that are looking to fill the demand for these types of properties and have provided me with a few deals. One of the challenges I’ve run into is securing the lending in order to get these projects put together. If its a new construction project the process could take up to a year. Other properties could take longer if it requires an entitlement process. I’m looking forward to any advice, suggestion, or connections Bigger Pockets has to offer.

-Ted from Golden Colorado

Loading replies...