Votes
Ricardo G.
  • San Antonio, TX
Votes |
What's the Best way to get financing for my 1st rehab

Ricardo G.
  • San Antonio, TX
Posted Aug 14 2013, 06:09

Hi everyone, I'm new to all this but I am eager to learn from every one of you guys as much as I can. I have big goals for my future and would love some creative ideas.

A little background about me: I do have a rental property, so I'm already getting used to being a landlord. I'm 30 years old. I work a full time job with overtime 5-6 day a week and have a secure 60-80k/year job depending on how much overtime I work (up to me, sometimes up to 55 hours a week).

1st question: I'm considering the idea of getting my real estate license here in San Antonio so that I won't have to wait for access to MLS,and comps, and house showings and because of the limited free time I have. what do you guys think of this idea?

2nd question: Both my rental and my primaryhouse are still under a mortgage. and I have equity of about 20k on the primary and 40k on the rental. Should I try to apply for conventional loan on a 3rd investment property? (I see lot's of houses wanted CASH ONLY offers). I only have about 8k in my bank account due to me spending most of my savings on fixing up my current house that I just bought as a short-sale.

what's the best way to finance future properties? I owe 86k on the rental and 94k on my primary home. thanks in advance guys.

Loading replies...