• Texas
Votes |
Passive Funding Investors. Step inside!

Paul Z.
  • Investor
  • Texas
Posted Apr 11 2014, 11:14

Afternoon BP forums members!

So I've been bouncing ideas through my head on how I should approach this post. I love to network, build rapport, and essentially create intrigue amongst those I discuss real estate investment with. The obvious goal when I do this is to get the appropriate types of individuals to ask "how do I get involved?" But since this is a web forum the "face-to-face, lets get to know each other and see if our individual goals could work well" type of approach may not be as efficient here.

This place for me over the last year has been a wealth of information and has helped me to meet a lot of knowledgeable and highly experienced investors. Even more importantly BP has allowed me to meet and finalize a team of experts in their respective field/trade that fits well with my company vision, growth, business plan, and operational culture. There's just one team member missing to launch this business at 110%.

For the last 8 months all I have done is put my ideas and vision into a formalized business plan and operations manual. And during much of that time I've used those documents to essentially advertise my company. My operational team members have bought in to the concept. Now I need a Passive Funding Investor to buy-in as well.

I get it. Lots of people come on here making the same types of blanket statements "Need Funding," "Looking for a partner," "Who can help me get started" etc. etc. Although I don't blame those individuals for asking (if you don't ask you'll never know) I can say that I have unique value application that I believe differs from many others. As in I have devoted the last 8 months of my life to creating a well-defined plan of action, putting a complete team in place, and doing my due-diligence by creating real systems and processes to address red flags.

So here is what "I" am personally asking. If you would like to do your own due-diligence in regards to the authenticity of the statements made above, as well as choose for yourself as to whether or not I'm capable of using your funds to create a real profit then contact me. I will firstly send you my concept in the form of my formal Business Plan and complete Operations Manual. If you see something of value there then lets sit down so you can make a final judgment on my intentions and character.

My belief is that if I can prove competence in planning to successfully complete projects, while at the same time create a sense of security in your mind that reduces risk and improves the probability of success, then we will be on our way to a very long lasting and profitable relationship.

I have to be honest as well in requesting only SERIOUS INQUIRIES please. Your time is just as valuable as mine and its not fair to either of us if our individual goals have no commonalities and don't compliment each others visions.

Thanks for reading! (I'll be posting this in other forum topics as well)

Paul Zajic

[email protected]

847-912-9733

Loading replies...