• Real Estate Professional
  • Wichita Falls, TX
Votes |
3/2 SFR Portfolios

Account Closed
  • Real Estate Professional
  • Wichita Falls, TX
Posted Apr 22 2014, 22:40

I have cash buyers seeking 3/2 or better SFR. Each has similar and separate criteria so I'll just state the range:

1000 sq. ft. or better

$1000 average rent for the area of each home or better

No to minor rehab, ie., less than 5K

Unoccupied.

From $80K-$240K

Bulk packages are desired as well, however, hopefully, whatever isn't a 3/2 or better can be separated and not offered. Each property will be analyzed on its own merits and will be summed up in the offer versus the asking price.

I am direct to some of these buyers, others an approved buyer's agent is required to submit to buyer which the associated buyer's agents commission applies. Please state whether you will work with a buyer's agent or not. If not, I will not present your properties to that buyer. Buyers have their own agents in place, and I am direct in that sense as well.

Seller will execute an Independent Marketing Contractor Compensation Agreement with me and compensate me for each property purchased by the buyer I introduce seller to. I need sign no other document.

So please either have control of the properties, or own them. As I will need to submit the addresses to buyer with a name and contact number, and I refrain from presenting them a daisy chain.

This is a multi-state project.

Loading replies...