• Chicago, IL
Votes |
Experienced Investor To Pay YOU While Being Mentored

Wendell De Guzman
  • Investor
  • Chicago, IL
Posted May 7 2014, 15:58

OK...before you respond...please read this forum thread below:

http://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/223/topics/121707-real-life-of-a-real-estate-investor

You need to know who I am and what I am doing in my real estate business. On my week 7 update in the above thread, I indicated my dissatisfaction with one of my acquisition guys. Today, I have made the decision to let him go.

So, there's an opening in my team for a Property Analyst & Acquisition Assistant.

If you...

1. Live in Cook county in Chicago...

2. Are TEACHABLE - meaning HUMBLE and EAGER TO LEARN...

3. Are a HARD WORKER...

4. Are RESPONSIVE in COMMUNICATION (meaning you answer your phone and return my calls promptly)...

5. Have a cellphone (with unlimited minutes), a car and a laptop;

6. Can devote at least 20 HOURS a week to our real estate business; and most importantly,

7. You are HONEST & work with INTEGRITY (meaning you're a man or woman of your word)

then, here's an opportunity of a lifetime.

You get a chance to learn from an experienced real estate investor (10 years experience having done over $15M worth of real estate transactions) who is still doing real estate deals right now.

This is a part-time position and you get paid 15% (of the profit) when the property you help me acquire gets sold. I will put up the money to acquire the property. You put in the work.

I expect you to drive once a week to meet me in our Downers Grove office. I provide weekly training face-to-face, on the field (inspecting properties with you), and via teleconference.

Submit your resume to me at [email protected] and provide a 1-page cover letter stating why I should pick you versus other people who will apply for this position. If I like what I see, I can have my secretary call you and set up a face-to-face interview with me.

If you've always wanted to make money in real estate but have not done so yet, why not learn from someone doing it full time and make money NOW? Why pay the gurus thousands of dollars to learn when I can pay YOU (when you make me money) while you learn the business? Why wait in the sidelines to save enough money for a downpayment and watch the real estate market go up...when you can work for me and acquire several houses a month?

Email me at [email protected] and start learning and EARNING from real estate NOW.

Loading replies...