• Flipper/Rehabber
  • Toronto, ON
Votes |
Free Training For Newbies

Mike Hepburn
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Toronto, ON
Posted Jun 11 2014, 14:46

I am thinking of becoming a Real Estate Wholesaling Teacher. I would start by taking 4 to 6 Newbies under my wing and teaching them all I know, at no upfront cost.

Over the years I have spent over 15K on my education for Real Estate and Marketing, online and offline. I have done 29 Deals in Buffalo, NY and am now working the Columbus, Oh market. No deals there, but have team on the ground inc. 20 cash buyers. I have never been to Columbus and have no plans to go there.

Each of my students would need to have about $2000.00

$1000.00 for postcard marketing. (not spent all at once)

$500.00 Earnest Money Deposit

$500.00 for possible Retainer for legal services. (You choose that)

$50.00 per month x 6, for services I use like Freedom Soft. I can add 15 users to my account, so all 6 students can use Freedom Soft, plus elaborate VOIP Phone System, local number in each city, shared 1-800 number so all can check mail box for incoming leads. This is for trust, so students know I am not taking your leads. We can share Gmail account for same reason. Excel Spreadsheet of 100 Cash Buyers included in your city. (More available on request)

$75.00 for Absentee Owners List. (Minimum Charge)

I have an incredible collection of Tools and Resources to share. If I can't answer a question, I am an excellent researcher.

I would ask for share of profit on first deal, or as many deals as student needs help for. I am totally flexible on this.

Training would be done via Webinar's were I can share my screen and do Q & A.

6 positive reply's to this post, cements the deal. I would go ahead with this plan.

Forgot to mention. I specialize in Long Distance Flipping. I can help my students set up in any city. At least any city that makes sense. I don't want to set up anyone to fail.. Especially since I fail as well, can't make any money unless we close some deals. Takes me about 20 minutes to get a basic snap shot of a particular city. (Part of training as well)

This is a one time freebie, future students will have to pay me something. Otherwise I will require Food stamps!

I will set up a blog as well, called NewbieKnowledge dot com

I have two websites for buyers and sellers, students can use for now (outside freedom soft) and an excellent photo hosting site (paid) I am not using the websites for wholesaling, you really don't need them for cash buyers.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Loading replies...