• Southport, CT
Votes |
A thank you… and a favor to ask

Frank Gallinelli
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Southport, CT
Posted Jul 29 2014, 09:13

From comments received and conversations held with fellow BP’ers I know that many of you have read my books. I have tried to thank as many of you individually as possible for your kind remarks, but please allow this to to serve as my blanket expression of gratitude.

Despite what they may have told you in your high-school health class, the composition of the average author is actually 10% water and 90% ego. So, every time someone tells me something like, “Now I finally understand what investment metrics mean,” or “You helped me make/avoid a really big deal/mistake,” I spend the rest of the day in float mode, with the closest thing to a beatific smile that could possibly cross my less-than-matinee-idol mug. Writing is a pretty solitary endeavor, and knowing that what one wrote actually made a difference to someone is — to use my grandson’s expression — awesome.

Now, about that favor…

If you are indeed one of those folks who has read one of my books, may I if you would be willing to segway over to amazon.com and post a review -- good, bad, or indifferent. Reviews are the lifeblood for any author. If you actually found the books helpful then you’ll certainly be doing a good deed for me, and perhaps even for other new investors coming up through the ranks.

You can locate the books’ pages on Amazon by searching for my name. Fortunately it’s uncommon; fyi, I’m not the guy who wrote the ebooks on Swiss politics. Really.

I realize, of course, that we’re all too busy, so no worries if you can’t do this. If anyone, I should recognize the challenge of cranking out a paragraph on demand.

Thanks — and wish you successful investing every time,

Frank Gallinelli

Loading replies...