• Dayton, OH
Votes |
Dayton Ohio Duplex $24,900 Rent $950 Mo

Darrin Carey
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Dayton, OH
Posted Jul 29 2014, 13:43

Only $24,900,  $950+ Rent each month. Great Landlord property.

Dayton, Ohio.  2 Bedrooms, 1 bath each side. 2416 sf total, Garage, Full basement. Extra large units with high ceilings. BRAND NEW ROOF & sheathing (not pictured)

Functional as is, but it really needs about $5,000 in cosmetics, mostly in the Baths and Kitchens.   Furnaces, Water Heaters, Electric Panels, all look good. About ½ of the Windows have been replaced.

No retail sales in the nearby area. Distressed properties needing heavy rehab are selling for $5,000-$15,000. This property may be difficult to finance with a bank due to the lack of properties in good condition sold on the open market. This property is not in a war zone.

Local Professional Property Managers are available, and contacts will be provided if needed.

• Gross Rents $950/mo.
  • Taxes $82/mo.
  • Insurance $40/mo.
  • Current Tax Assessed Value is $61,670. File BOR complaint to reduce taxes.

I have an accepted purchase contract on this property and am willing to assign my equitable interest to a cash buyer who can close quickly, or to a buyer who can complete the purchase after I have closed on the property. I am not currently the owner on deed, nor do I represent the owner on deed. This property is offered strictly to my colleagues on this site.