Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Dion DePaoli
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Northwest Indiana, IN
Votes |
Loan Level Due Diligence Services - ('Note' Due Diligence)

Dion DePaoli
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Northwest Indiana, IN
Posted Aug 22 2014, 09:52

Our firm, Secure Debt Exchange Systems, LLC ("SDXS") offers world class state of the art business and investor solutions for mortgages, deed of trust and related assets. SDXS core mission has been to automate, optimize and normalize the analysis, acquisition and disposition of mortgage related assets, resulting in more predictable, profitable and efficient whole loan mortgage transactions and management.

SDXS has commonly worked directly with small and medium sized private equity firms and investors seeking exposure to the whole loan mortgage asset class.  SDXS experience spans all performance status but has traditionally focused on distressed assets, mainly first lien residential and commercial loans.  Our firm has institutional and capital market experience with all segments of the distressed whole loan business including sales and trading, management, balance sheet consolidation and portfolio optimization.

Traditionally our services have been reserved to specific SDXS clients and investors.  However, as some know, I have been around the threads a fair amount related to loans.  It is believed there is a growing need for lower tier loan investors to have a reliable and knowledge resource to work with in absence of some experience or simply time to complete the workload.  SDXS is going to respond to that trending demand.

SDXS will offer on a loan level basis, which means on a per file basis, due diligence and collateral file review services at the same level that our firm uses when we purchase and pursue loan acquisitions.  SDXS is happy to explore other more in-depth services on a per inquiry basis.  

If you a new or experienced investor of first lien whole loan mortgage or deed of trust SDXS can offer complete collateral and credit file review and due diligence including BPO order, deliver and reconciliation (certain restrictions apply), Owner & Encumbrances Title Reports order, delivery and reconciliation (certain restrictions apply), in addition to on-going Trailing Document and Custodian Document reconciliation during trade or post trade along with commentary on in file characteristics and general disposition.

The investor will receive a fully reviewed and reconciled digital file, all vender reports and findings and an asset report tailored to the specific file.  The investor will also be able to verbally review with me directly for now, the file, contents and output of our work.  SDXS can handle single loan assignments as well as medium and large pools assignments.  

If you are interested in this service, feel free to contact me directly for additional information at [email protected]  As always, I am happy to address questions in the thread. 

Loading replies...