• Flipper/Rehabber
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
Rehabbing Remotely ONLINE at 75% Off for Labor Day

Jean Norton
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Austin, TX
Posted Aug 29 2014, 15:04

Please take a moment sometime during the holiday to grab your own copy of the Rehabbing Remotely® Online Videos direct from a live field trip - and at 75% off during this Labor Day Weekend only.

That's right - if you've felt stuck, can't get real estate investing going for you, find yourself frustrated AND could never make it to a field trip, don't miss this.

Here are some of the frustrations I hear:

• "Why can't I find a good deal"
  • "I can't get clear answers from my mentors"
  • "I can't help but feel something is missing"
  • "My agents won't work with me"
  • "What they taught me isn't working! What's wrong?"

And so much more. Do you feel like you're missing something - to the point you don't even know what questions to ask?

• "The only regret people have about going to Jean's event is that they didn't go sooner." ~ Gloria L.
  • "The first day at Jean's event and it was like a light bulb went off in my head." ~ Stacey B.
  • "I have more deals because of Jean's Field Trips. What is the cost of lost opportunity?" ~ Margo R.
  • "Until now I was so confused...Thanks Jean for giving us the tools, leads and above all confidence to achieve our goals." ~Trinadh B.Learn More about the Field Trips

Now is your chance to work ONLINE, watch the videos and receive the results you want with your investing strategies, and at a whopping 75% OFF.

Jean
P.S. Did you read the last blog post, Contractors SUCK, Rehabbers are STUPID? http://jeannorton.com/blog2

Who do you know that could benefit from these newslettters? Please Share: Facebook Twitter Google+ LinkedIn StumbleUpon