• Rental Property Investor
  • Winslow, ME
Votes |
Well managed 48 unit residential portfolio for sale in Central Maine

Kenneth LaVoie
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Winslow, ME
Posted Sep 22 2014, 03:37

My wife Deb and I own and manage a 48 unit residential rental real estate portfolio located in Waterville-Winslow Maine and I'm open to cashing out. It is well run, stable, and cash flows nicely. Being the owner, I know any superlatives I use about this deal are “suspect” but this truly is a solid opportunity. These buildings & our systems have been nurtured to the point of being as “turn-key” as can be.

Waterville Maine is home to Ivy League Colby College, Thomas College, a thriving downtown, and first rate medical center.

Deb and I got our real estate feet wet after the 2008 market meltdown, quickly accumulated most of our units in 3 years and set about bringing them up to a level of quality that puts our units in demand. We have a great reputation now, sort of a "big fish in a small pond" scenario, if you will. It's an old mill town and there's a lot of old buildings, many of which have been mis-managed by "slum lord" types or absentee landlords with poor management skills. Deb and I are nearing 50, our daughter will graduate in a few years, we want to travel and would rather have our income trickle from a nice stock and bond portfolio vs. living the more hectic lives of absentee landlords!

More details (including lists of upgrades, photos and financial data) can be found at www.RealEstateME.com and I can be reached at (207) 873-9321 or [email protected] - We are offering a “finders fee” (negotiable) for any referrals leading to a sale.

Highlights:

• 11 Buildings totaling 48 units
  • Turnkey "package deal" or pick and choose
  • Good mix of buildings: 1-11 units each.
  • 2 Mile radius of each other in Waterville/Winslow Maine
  • $355,000 gross income w/upward potential
  • Lots of improvements, weatherization & energy upgrades
  • All buildings JUST passed radon tests (good for 10 years!)
  • $2,916,000 asking price
  • Complete management & maintenance team in place
  • We are willing to manage the portfolio for a pre-determined amount of time if need be.

Kenneth F. LaVoie III

207-873-9321

[email protected]

Loading replies...