Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Drew Dallas
  • Real Estate Professional
  • Indianapolis, IN
Votes |
2 Solid cash flowing Properties - Must sell before 2015 - Seller paying for 1 year free management

Drew Dallas
  • Real Estate Professional
  • Indianapolis, IN
Posted Oct 25 2014, 09:18

We manage a small portfolio for a SFH investor.

They need to sell their remaining two SFH's before 2015 and purchase another investment this year for tax reasons.

I will send more detailed info to those who would like, but here are the important details. Don't be scared to shoot an offer over, remember, they have to sell these.

2 Single Family homes :

1. 40th St - Unit was just turned for a new tenant. We just placed a great tenant on a two year lease @ $750/month.

2. Hawthorne - Unit has been rented by same tenant for 3 years. Tenants have no intention of moving for the foreseeable future. Rent has not been paid late in 3 years. They are on a year to year lease at @ $699/month.

As a bonus, the seller is offering a year of free management through our company. They will credit the buyer at closing. That will save you about $1,740 in expenses your first year.

Outside of maintenance, and assuming the new owner takes care of their taxes and insurance (we can take care of if needed), your net every month for the first year would be $1,449, the maintenance should be minimal based on history, the 40th St unit was just turned last month, and the Hawthorne unit has only had apx. $1,000 in maintenance over 3 years.Tenant takes care of everything else and all utilities.

Asking Price : $99,000 for whole package. Negotiable. Remember, we have to sell these quick, shoot me an offer or any questions, I would be more than happy to help.

Drew

[email protected]

317-679-0303