• Birmingham, AL
Votes |
Birmingham, AL - Real Estate License

Matthew Harper
  • Residential Real Estate Agent
  • Birmingham, AL
Posted Nov 27 2014, 11:21

Hi all,

As I became interested in real estate investing a few months back, I was convinced by a friend and broker to obtain a license and hang it with them to learn the business as an agent in my spare time.  I've done that and honestly hate the stigma that follows being labeled a "real estate agent," though the work can be rewarding both personally and financially.

I would much rather use my license to focus on the investment side of real estate, which is my true passion.  In the future, I see this as beneficial in my own deals.  In the present, I would be better served to work with other investors to help locate properties.  This would help me to learn what it is that other local investors are looking for and expand my knowledge of the Birmingham real estate market.

I am trained in geographic information systems (GIS) and have an insatiable desire to hunt value and analyze data. I want to use this in the real estate field and would love to work with anyone in the area that may be in need of MLS scouring or other GIS data to locate trends or generate lists and leads.

Feel free to contact me if interested.  Thanks!

Loading replies...