User Stats

Votes
Dev Horn
Pro Member
#3 Marketing Your Property Contributor
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Arlington, TX
Votes |
We've Trained 100+ BP Members in Wholesaling... for FREE!

Dev Horn
Pro Member
#3 Marketing Your Property Contributor
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Arlington, TX
Posted Feb 19 2015, 10:43

We recently reached a milestone in that we've GIVEN AWAY our Wholesale Accelerator course to more than 100 BiggerPockets members.  And we'd like to give the training - complete with sample purchase and assignment agreements - to YOU for FREE.

Why would we GIVE our WHOLESALE ACCELERATOR course to BP members?

Because we've seen SO MANY people taken advantage of by gurus that teach this basic information and charge OUTRAGEOUS fees for it.  In many cases, they convince new investors to MAX OUT their credit cards or withdraw RETIREMENT FUNDS by promising a future windfall that will more than pay those bills.  Did you know that over 90% of the people that attend a guru course NEVER BUY A SINGLE HOUSE?

So we decided that, as part of our participation in this BP community, we'd just give you the training in wholesaling at no cost, so you can keep your credit and your retirement funds right where they are. Hey - if you never buy a house - you're not out a dime. And if you do find success in REI, we hope you'll consider doing business with WeBuyHouses.com in the future. Simply said, we think it's worth making an investment in YOU.

Enough talk!  How do I Get the WHOLESALE ACCELERATOR course?

I send it to you via email with 3 links to the videos and 2 Word docs (the contracts) attached.  So, all I need if you'd like the complete course is your email address.  You can send it to me via a message her in BP or via email at [email protected].  I won't send you junk mail or give your email address to anyone else.

Want to check it out RIGHT NOW?

Here's the first video in the series to get your started.  Just send me your email address for the rest of the training & the contracts!

We Buy Houses® offers a complete line of services for professional residential real estate investors including brand licensing, turnkey marketing, consulting, coaching, and education.  WeBuyHouses.com / 1-877-WeBuyHouses.  Copyright 2015.

Interested in licensing WeBuyHouses.com in your market?  

Offering

Loading replies...