Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Mason V.
  • Investor
Votes |
Do you Have money but no time? (Partnership?)

Mason V.
  • Investor
Posted Apr 27 2015, 11:12

I will be honest with you, the only reason I am seeking a partnership is because I am running out of funding options. I had a slight hiccup in my employment last year and most likely can't do FHA/USDA for another 18 months.

Me:

I am a 28 year old local truck driver living in The Dalles, Oregon. With how my job is set up I have a six hour layover in Portland, OR and a 12 hour layover, 4am-4pm at home. Thus, I have a lot of free time to view properties, contact people and do research.

My property focus right now is on acquiring small multifamily properties to rent and single family homes for either rehabbing or renting. So pretty much the same as most other Biggerpockets members. My hope is to have the first property by the end of July at the latest. For the time being I would prefer to stay in my general area. This would primarily consist of the cities of Hood River, The Dalles and Goldendale. I live in a pretty rural area with The Dalles being the largest city.

My personal experience is in dealing with other people’s money and landscaping. In college I was in control of my student group’s bank account. Handling other people money is nothing new to me.

Additionally, my father used to own a landscaping business. When it was in operation I would often aid with estimates, interact with customers, and fill out paperwork and anything else my father could have me do.

Personality wise I am very independent and don’t talk a whole lot. Remember, this will be a partnership and I am not looking for a new boss. So, if you are a control freak don’t bother contacting me.

You:

I would prefer you have some experience. Not necessary, but it would be nice to have experienced eyes reviewing the deals I find. 

I would also prefer you live in the North West so that we can meet in person. I am off work 10pm Saturday night to 1am Monday morning. So, if need be, I could potentially meet you in Weed, CA, Boise, ID, Seattle, WA or Spokane, WA.

Remember, investing is risky and it will be your money we will be investing. I do have some reserves for small costs like home inspections. However, down payments and the like will be coming out of your pocket until I’ve built up the funds for such things.For that reason, make sure you can take a loss of money.

We can work the details out.

Email: [email protected]

Cell: 541-993-4566

I would greatly prefer you contact me through email or Biggerpockets messaging. This will automatically create a written record and my hearing is not exactly as good as it should be.

Offering